January 5, 2013:
1. Hanging out with my friend Emma. She’s awesome, and it was super nice to catch up with her again. 🙂 Talking about old times, hearing about plans for the future, and all that jazz.
2. Yummy vegetarian dinner! I dunno know where Beth got that fried rice, but it was SO GOOD!
3. Cuddling with my husband and watching TV. Sure, we do that almost every night, but it’s just nice.
Person: I’m grateful for Emma and her family. They were there for me during some very rough times in my life, and now they’re still here when things are going good. I’m sad that she’ll be going to New Zealand soon, but I’m glad that she is about to start a new and wonderful journey! Good luck!
January 6, 2013:
1. Sean brought me lunch today at work. He also brought Kiera to hang out with us in the break room.
2. I tested out a chalkboard paint recipe for a beer pong table I’m making for Sean’s birthday party. Dunno if it’s gunna work yet (can’t test it til the paint’s dry), but it still made me happy.
3. DORITOS LOCOS TACOS FROM TACO BELL! OMG DELICIOUS HEAVEN IN MY MOUTH!!
Person: Today I’m grateful for my manager, Sal, who told me my new shoes looked nice. 🙂 It made my day.